Medieval philosophy centered on the synthesis of Catholic faith with ancient philosophy, the rise of university culture, and the widespread systematic exploration of philosophy. In this course, students will be introduced to the major figures and ideas of medieval philosophy.
Register for Free Series
- Gift Certificate $429.00 – $1,375.00
- Episode 112 – Lessons from the Trial and Death of Socrates
- Episode 111 – The Political Responsibility of Christians
- Episode 110 – The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living: Why Philosophy is Necessary for Life
- Episode 109 – Vatican II and the Liturgy: What do the Documents Really Say?
- Episode 107: Youth Ministry in an Age of Unbelief
- The Invisible Schism: Part IV – Progressivism
- Episode 106: Freedom in America: A Philosophical Defense
- Episode 105: Rival Versions of Happiness: Aristotle, Stoics, and Christians
- Episode 104: Skojec, Dreher, and Clericalism
- Episode 103: How to be Happy: Aristotle and the Good Life