Medieval philosophy centered on the synthesis of Catholic faith with ancient philosophy, the rise of university culture, and the widespread systematic exploration of philosophy. In this course, students will be introduced to the major figures and ideas of medieval philosophy.
Register for Free Series
- Gift Certificate $429.00 – $1,375.00
- Episode 116 – Nature Acts for an End
- Episode 115 – Aquinas’ 4th Way
- Episode 114 – Aquinas on Predestination
- Episode 113 – Divine Providence: The Infallible Plan of God
- Episode 112 – Lessons from the Trial and Death of Socrates
- Episode 111 – The Political Responsibility of Christians
- Episode 110 – The Unexamined Life is Not Worth Living: Why Philosophy is Necessary for Life
- Episode 109 – Vatican II and the Liturgy: What do the Documents Really Say?
- Episode 107: Youth Ministry in an Age of Unbelief
- The Invisible Schism: Part IV – Progressivism