Natural Theology, Providence, and Prayer
In this episode, Jason and Dr. Smith talk about the importance of natural theology and what it has to offer sacred theology. We discuss:
– How does natural theology operate? What is its function?
– Demonstrating the existence of God
– Principle of causality and secondary causes
– The natural world does not explain itself sufficiently
– Implications – Immutable, Incorporeal, Eternal
– God is omnicausal, omnipotent, omniscient
– The problem of evil
– Benefits of natural theology: (a) supports Christian worldview; (b) aids our learning about God; (c) resources for contemplation
You might like
WIMP: Worst Ideas in Modern Philosophy
Join us for this free 5-part mini-series as we reveal the Worst Ideas in Modern Philosophy that have ruined the world and continue to drag humanity toward hell.