So there you are, on a car ride with your child, and out of nowhere comes the question, “Am I going to Heaven?” or maybe “Is Grandma in heaven?” You freeze. You look out the window for a distraction but nothing… “Well…uh…that’s a great question…you see…” How would you answer this without sending everyone to hell or without sounding like a Universalist? (the belief that, in the end, everyone is in heaven). How can we
Register for Free Series
- Gift Certificate $429.00 – $1,375.00
- Episode 028- A Healthy Mind in 2019
- Is there Actual Fire in Purgatory?
- Episode 027- Discernment Dos And Don’ts – Fr. George Elliott
- Episode 026- The Relevance of Ancient Philosophy
- Overcoming Manipulative Rhetoric with Ancient Wisdom
- St. Paul Talks About Purgatory in the New Testament
- Episode 025- A Catholic View of Economics
- What Do Catholics Have to Believe About Purgatory?
- Episode 024 – Critiquing Modern Approaches to Education: Aristotle And Education
- Avoiding the Success Trap